Christ Community EFC is prayerfully searching for an Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry & Missional Outreach
Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry & Missional Outreach
FULL-TIME. Total Compensation Package: $42,000.
Work as a partner with Senior Pastor and Elders to shepherd the flock. Oversee youth ministry and disciple students. Lead congregation towards community outreach, evangelism and missional living.
WHAT OUR CHURCH NEEDS
We would like to free up our Senior Pastor from the responsibilities of youth ministry. At the same time, we are sensing a need to reach our community and equip our congregation to live missionally. This is an area we have already made progress in, but we would like to take our growth to the next level by allocating ministry resources. Most of all, we are looking for a ministry partner who is passionate about Jesus, God’s people, and working together.
SPIRITUAL AND CHARACTER QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and a passionate, growing, personal relationship with Him.
- Meet the biblical qualifications for elder/pastor (I Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9)
- Be in agreement with the Evangelical Free Church’s Statement of Faith
- Passionate about reaching the lost with the gospel and able to equip believers to live missionally in their community. Eager to influence the congregation to minister outside the “walls” of the church.
- Has a heart for discipling young people and a burden for preparing them to serve the Lord as adults.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work hand-in-hand with Senior Pastor & Elder Board, attending Board Meetings and connecting throughout the week with Senior Pastor.
- Partner with Senior Pastor in developing strategies for leading our congregation in the areas of outreach and missional living.
- Serve regularly in areas of need (in keeping with giftedness) on Sunday mornings during worship service.
- Lead a small group (adults/families).
- Preach 4-8 times per year.
- Lead 2:42 Youth Group and disciple students.
- Recruit, equip, disciple and schedule volunteers. Develop leaders.
- Manage all budgeted accounts and financial transactions related to ministries overseen.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Technological Literacy
- Preaching Ability
*To be considered for this position, please submit your resume along with a completed candidate questionnaire to email@example.com by 10/31/21. Submissions after this date may be considered subject to response to the posting. Questionnaire can be downloaded below.