The following questions may be used to aid you in your reading. By asking this questions as you read you will be lead into a deeper and richer experience.
- What did you learn about God, yourself or others in this chapter?
- How do the events in this chapter relate to the overall Story of God’s pursuit and redemption?
- What do you struggle to understand or embrace from this reading?
- Write a one or two sentence summary of this chapter.
- Write out a prayer to God of appreciation or petition.
- How does this chapter point to Jesus, or challenge you to be more like Him?
- Is there something you learned that needs to be shared with others?
The following individual studies will help you understand and then respond to God’s word. (Note: The page numbers have been updated to correspond to the second version of The Story.)
Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Chapter 17 Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Chapter 26 Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Chapter 29 Chapter 30